WordPress, being the most popular platform to build websites today, offers a wide range of themes to choose from. Whether you are planning to build an online store or a new website, you have unlimited options in terms of themes.
Forest themes are one of the most popular themes these days. With the growing popularity of content-specific themes and a multitude of options, choosing the right forest based themes can be more of a horrible dilemma.
So we have narrowed down some of the best Forest WordPress Themes for 2016 that you can apply to your site to give it a warm hue and close-to-nature feeling.
- RCG Forest: Created with a 100% responsive design and solid coding practice, Forest theme is made for the ones who donâ€™t like to go with the flow. It offers a bold and flat design that is highly customizable through its 6 custom page templates and Related Posts feature. The theme is also SEO optimized for retina display ensuring compatibility with industry technologies.
- Venture:A professional forest-based business theme, Venture perfectly captures your corporate spirit in a clean, modern and responsive manner. The theme has a built-in portfolio for displaying all your images and other work seamlessly. Venture is quality checked by Envato, integrated with Woocommerce and the latest version is also SEO optimized.
- Sunspot: Sunspot is one of the most creative and lively themes out there. The sharp theme has a dark colored scheme along with a layout that fits two posts simultaneously on the front page. The tenuous grid lines and sun-splashed crests make this theme an all-purpose canvas for all kinds of websites as well as blogs.
- WordGrass: All the nature and wildlife lovers out there should not miss on this one. The lovely green colored theme comes with a responsive SEO optimized design offering a plethora of features like translator sliders, custom widgets and menus. Also the theme has a fantastic range of fonts and colors to choose from.
- GoGreen: GoGreen will be your best mate if you love applying forest based WordPress themes to your sites/blog. It is a simple and effortless theme designed with a Shortcode generator that makes it easy to present your work in a minimalistic elegant way. Included in the theme are two column admin/option panels, post thumbnail images and featured posts.
- Eco Nature:As the name suggests, Eco Nature is a natural looking WordPress theme that is specially designed keeping Environmental Websites in mind.With Eco Nature, you can design your blog having a great flexibility of layouts and grids. It provides more than 90 shortcuts, content templates and drag-n-drop approaches.
- Felynx Forest: Felynx Forest is ideal for portfolio, environmental and studio websites. The theme comes with a unique range of animations and backgrounds that change between different images. Also, it comes with a graphic customizer that allows you customize your theme according to your specifications.
- InCare Eco:InCare Eco is an eco-friendly WordPress theme developed by Themes Kingdom. With this theme, you can have a full blog with as many as 8 post formats, not to forget the various media types. The fully customizable theme has also a Recent Posts and Comments widget for added awareness.
- Earth: This theme is a perfect stop for the people who want to add a warm earthly touch to their online content. Earth comes with a built-in post type (for gallery as well as event), event calendar and most importantly a full blog section, all of which make it a unique design but also easy to customize. The theme is also retina and SEO optimized with full localization support.
- Wild Life:Wild Life theme is built for environmental and nature-loving websites, keeping you in mind. With Wild life you get an ultra-responsive, fully editable and SEO ready design that will look great on tablets as well as mobile devices. The built-in theme customizer lets you add your imagination each time in a unique way.
- Natural:Natural was designed specifically for blogs and websites that promote sustainable lifestyles. It has a responsive framework that is integrated with Woocoomerce along with a variety of customization options, featured videos and page templates. The theme is SEO optimized making the issue of ranking no longer a headache.
- Wagazine: This theme is for the people looking for magazine and news styled templates. Wagazine offers more focus on increasing ads on prime location which, in turn, reduces bounce rates. Other than that, it is ultra-responsive, offers unlimited color schemes and advanced SEO optimization.
So with this year coming to an end and 2016 approaching, make sure to try some or all of these 12 Forest WordPress themes to give an amiable and pleasant feeling to your online presence.