Today I am going to give you some super useful PHP frameworks that you must use once, in future we will cover all frameworks how to install guide for newbies. When we talk about frameworks the first think in our mind come is clean and efficient web development, with the fast and highly maintainable coding of your PHP web application. I am giving you this list after research from different sites and with my personal experience.
Yii is the most popular PHP framework and its last updated 1.1.14 version on 11th August 2013.
- loads the features that you need
- Powerful caching support
- Explicitly designed to work efficiently with AJAX
- Input validation
- Output filtering
- SQL injection and Cross-site scripting prevention
- Helps you develop clean and reusable code
- Follows the MVC pattern
- Ensuring a clear separation of logic and presentation
- Yii Application Development Cookbook
- Web Application Development with Yii and PHP
- Yii Project Blueprints
CodeIgniter comes 2nd in our ranking and its very powerful framework in PHP simple and elegant toolkit to create full-featured web applications.
- Exceptional performance.
- Nearly zero configuration.
- Clear, thorough documentation.
- Framework with a small footprint.
- Simple solutions to complexity.
and many more…
Symfony created in 2005 a very powerful MVC Framework, Drupal the most popular Open-Source CMS uses Symfony components.
- Faster and less greedy
- Unlimited flexiblity
- Ease of use
- Stable and sustainable
- A driver of innovation
- Extending Symfony 2 Web Application Framework
- A Year With Symfony: Writing healthy, reusable Symfony2 code
- The Definitive Guide to symfony (Expert’s Voice in Open Source)
Larvael is very fast growing PHP Framework and very easy to learn and use.
- RESTful Routing
- Command Your Data
- Beautiful Templating
- Proven Foundation
- Getting Started with Laravel 4
- Laravel Application Development Cookbook
- Laravel Design Patterns and Best Practices
CakePHP is a rapid development framework for PHP which uses commonly known design patterns like ActiveRecord, Association Data Mapping, Front Controller and MVC.
- Build Quickly
- No Configuration
- Friendly License
- Batteries Included
- Clean MVC Conventions
- CakePHP 2 Application Cookbook
- Beginning CakePHP: From Novice to Professional
- Instant CakePHP Starter
Zend Framework is based on simplicity, object-oriented best practices, leading provider of software and services for developing, deploying and managing business-critical applications in PHP.
- Agile Design
- Continuous Delivery
- Cloud Scale